Part of the Streamline System Components, the Yakima Baseline Tower is a completely adjustable naked roof clamp tower system made to easily adapt to varying vehicle shapes. The Streamline System is a base system used for mounting crossbars to a vehicles roof. This revolutionary tower has features that separate it from the competition, including DropHook and BarBed technologies. It is compatible with the Corebar, JetStream, and RoundBar systems and requires BaseClips to secure them to the vehicle. The system can hold up to 220 lbs. and is lockable with SKS locks. The Stream Line System components are easy to use, versatile, and built for the modern day consumer and vehicles.
• Uses bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment motion to accommodate wide ranging roof shapes
• BarBed allow for pitch adjustments for leveling front and rear crossbars without additional accesories
• Compatible with CoreBar, JetStream, and RoundBar and secures to vehicle using BaseClips
• Made of stainless steel, glass reinforced plastic, and elastomer padding
• Max load rating of 220 lbs; lockable with SKS locks (sold separately)
220 lb / 99.79 kg