Part of the Streamline System Components, the Yakima Ridgeline Tower is a flush rail clamp tower system made to easily attach a base rack system to modern vehicles. The Streamline System is a base system used for mounting crossbars to a vehicles roof. This revolutionary tower has features that separate it from the competition, including BarBed technology. It is compatible with the CoreBar, JetStream, and RoundBar systems and requires RidgeClips to secure them to the vehicle. The system can hold up to 220 lbs. and is lockable with SKS locks. The Stream Line System components are easy to use, versatile, and built for the modern day consumer and vehicles.
• BarBed allow for pitch adjustments for leveling front and rear crossbars without additional accesories
• Compatible with CoreBar, JetStream, and RoundBar and secures to vehicle using RidgeClips
• Made of stainless steel, glass reinforced plastic, and elastomer padding
• Max load rating of 220 lbs; lockable with SKS locks (sold separately)
• Fits vehicles with factory flush mount rails
• Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item
220 lb / 99.79 kg