Part of the Streamline System Components, the Yakima Skyline Tower creates a plethora of custom base rack applications. The Streamline System is a base system used for mounting crossbars to a vehicles roof. This revolutionary tower has features that separate it from the competition, including BarBed technology. It is compatible with the CoreBar, JetStream, and RoundBar systems and requires Landing Pad to secure them to the vehicle. The system can hold up to 220 lbs. and is lockable with SKS locks. The Stream Line System components are easy to use, versatile, and built for the modern day consumer and vehicles.
• BarBed allow for pitch adjustments for leveling front and rear crossbars without additional accesories
• Compatible with CoreBar, JetStream, and RoundBar and secures to vehicle using LandingPad
• Made of die-cast aluminum, stainless steel, glass reinforced plastic, and elastomer padding
• Max load rating of 220 lbs; lockable with SKS locks (sold separately)
• Fits all styles of Landing Pad, both removable and permanent
220 lb / 99.79 kg