Part of the Streamline System Components, the Yakima Timberline Tower is a raised rail clamp tower system with added carrying capacity that through crossbars provide. The Streamline System is a base system used for mounting crossbars to a vehicles roof. This revolutionary tower has features that separate it from the competition, including BarBed technology. It is compatible with the CoreBar, JetStream, and RoundBar systems and requires Landing Pad to secure them to the vehicle. The system can hold up to 220 lbs. and is lockable with SKS locks. The Stream Line System components are easy to use, versatile, and built for the modern day consumer and vehicles.
• BarBed allow for pitch adjustments for leveling front and rear crossbars without additional accesories
• Compatible with CoreBar, JetStream, and RoundBar and has over-molded stainless steel strap
• Made of stainless steel, glass reinforced plastic, and elastomer padding
• Max load rating of 220 lbs; lockable with SKS locks (sold separately)
• Excellent roof clearance that allows full range of Yakima gear mounts
• Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item
220 lb / 99.79 kg